This page is under development.
You see below a list of topics that are currently under development or will be added in time to come.
The topics are drawn from my previous experience of union organising and education for union members, their shop stewards and delegates, and their full time officials.
Examples of topics currently being developed
- Getting Organised with your workmates / Introduction to Organising
- What is exploitation? And what does it lead to?
- Basic Industrial and Workplace Rights Law
- Reading and understanding your rights: awards, enterprise agreements
- The role of the union delegate
- Meetings, Bloody Meetings : how to participate and make them work
… other topics to follow
- Organising Strategy: the key components
- Strategy for struggle against corporate and government power
- The Craft of “Struggle Leadership”
- Public Speaking
- Leading a “Struggle Discussion”
- Critical analysis for solidarity campaigns and actions
- Analysing company information